Tuesday 7 February 2012

My first Global!

It's been a while since I wrote something here ....

I've been hunting a lot lately, mainly on Daikibas.

This started with Merry Mayhem 2011 since I was in Category 1 whos target was? Daikibas. I've now completed the 1,000 Shinkiba Mission from Twin Peaks Mission Broker and has started the 5,000 Shinkiba Mission. (For some reason Daikibas count in this one as well. Not sure why? If You know, please write it in the comments section).

My favourite place to hunt Daikibas is east South Swamp Camp, across the river.

I prefer the Outpost at (63229, 74418) as a starting point as it is closer to most of the Daikibas in the area. If I go to far north and/or west I end up at South Swamp Camp (, ).

The only weakness with the Outpost is that it has only a Revival Point, Repair Terminal and Trade Terminal, so You cannot put anything into or out of your storage, and it is not possible to TelePort here.

Now on to the title of this post: I got my very first global today! Hunting an L7 Daikiba Guardian I got 51 PEDs of loot :-)

I am not entirely sure of the content of the loot, but the main drop was a full TT Emik S50 (L) @ 45 PED TT value.

I am keeping this BLP Pistol together with a 34 PED value one I got earlier for skilling up my BLP skills. I need to work a bit on my BLP skills though as the SIB on both Ranged BLP (Dmg) and BLP Pistoleer (Hit) starts at 3.0. Both of mine are in the 2.x range.

I am very excited about getting my very first Global, and look forward to more up ahead :-)



See You out there! ;-)

Eve

No comments:

Post a Comment