Saturday 10 March 2012

Looking for Weapon Amps

In my quest to get my PEDs last longer I am trying to make the most of the ammo and weapons that I use.

So first of all I started hunting "naked" - that is without armour, as it gets damaged which equals money being spent on repairs. With the mobs I am hunting at the moment (Daikibas mainly) it is simply not worth it.

Another way of making your PEDs last is to use an Amp for your weapon. It adds damage for a minimal added decay and ammo burn. Thus you get more damage per PED spent. But you have to look at the repair or replacement cost plus the extra ammo cost in relation to the added damage.

So currently I am looking for the following amps:

Omegaton A101
Omegaton A102

If you one (or more) of these for sale then feel free to contact me. Leave a comment here below or find me in-game - I am often in Twin Peaks on PLanet Calypso.

See You, Out there!


Eve

No comments:

Post a Comment