Wednesday 12 October 2011

News update

It has been quite a while since I have written a piece. A lot has happened during this time.
I was lucky enough to get another transfer from back home, which I used to buy 2000 Survey Probes which I went mining with using my Finder F-101, that I crafted earlier.
Using this, I managed to both skill mining and drilling. And the Finder F101 is now tier 0.9.
I could try to tier upgrade it my self but I think that I would loose too much material, as my skill level is too low. So I have asked someone in my Society - Synergen - to help me out.
I have not used all my probes but as the F-101 is 'stuck' at tier 0.9 until it is upgraded I needed to do something else.
So I bought a complete Pixie armour set as individual parts on auction. I got most parts at 2 PEDs each and then I had to repair it. I guess I spent about 20 PEDs in total.
I also bought a Castorian Combat enBlade-A as someone told me that it was better to hunt with.
I am not sure if that is the case. It is expensive in repair so although you do not have to buy ammo you need to repair quite often. In return I have skilled my strength up so that I am now able to carry 245 kg of gear. I also gained professions in Swords.


See you soon, out there ;-)

Eve

No comments:

Post a Comment