Wednesday 12 October 2011

More mining

I had a little chat with my mentor and we decided that it would be good for me to concentrate on Mining. So I went to one of my frequent mining spots and started mining with the now tier upgraded F-101.

The result was a nice success and I managed to get both Lysterium Stone, Blausariam Stone and Crude Oil in quantities large enough to pay for the probes used and the repair of my excavator, which was getting close to being worn out.

I decided to refine the Lysterium Stone into ingots and sold them and a few ones I had in storage in Twin Peaks. I got a markup (MU) of about 113% which is fair considering auction fees etc, had I decided to sell them on auction.

I repaired the excavator, my armour and my Castorian Combat enBlade-A and bought additional Survey Probes (although not as many as I had used). I also put up two items for Auction:


  • Welding Wire Blueprint (L)
  • Emik S30 (L)

I wanted them both to run for 4 days but made a mistake on the Emik S30 (L) - it only runs a day. Have a look at the auction if you're in the market for those (hint - buy mine, please ;-)


See you soon, out there ;-)

Eve

No comments:

Post a Comment