Monday 20 June 2011

I am broke! ....

I guess this was coming ....   I am now down to 0.03 PED ... Now it's time to do some serious sweating on Planet Calypso!

One way of gathering fund is sweating mobs (creatures) for Vibrant Sweat. An advanced way is Swunting; Sweating and Hunting.

How to Swunt:
You can swunt in a group or alone. Which is best depends on the mob. If you can deal with the mob yourself, you get a better percentage of the sweat and loot. But when in a group, the bigger the group, the bigger the mob and thus more sweat and better loot. In general it is better to be in a group, in my view.

Anyway, back to swunting. You sweat the mob until you get the message "you cannot gather anymore sweat from this creature". When in a group or with other people there, it is then polite to annouce that the mob is "dry". Then you can kill the mob with your weapon and loot it. That is the hunting part of swunting.

I hope that helps ;-)


Next time I write, I will post a message about swunting close to Port Atlantis.


See you out there ;-)

Eve

No comments:

Post a Comment