Thursday 16 June 2011

Mining trip to Atlas Haven

Now I want to start doing some serious mining on Planet Calypso, but I do not have the PEDs to do it.

So I decided to cash in on my previous diggings, because I found someone that was interested in my Oil. I sold that at a little higher price than TT value but less than the Market Value, but I needed the money, so I went for it.

I also decided to sell off the ore/matter finders I had, a Finder F-101 that I had constructed myself and a Ziplex Z-1 Seeker that I had in my personal storage. The reasoning for selling these items was that I expected to do better with a lot of probing using the newbie Genesis Rookie Finder (L), using only 2 Survey Probes per probing for ore and 1 probe per probing for energy matter than the F-101 and Z-1 that uses 10 times the amount.

So I bought 200 Survey Probes (I had 4 instock from completing the mining quest outside Port Atlantis (PA) for Mr. Hornby) and a the newbie finder Genesis Rookie Finder (L) and set off for the PA Teleport (TP) and went to Atlas Haven (AH).

I only did probes just around Atlas Haven (AH) as there was a lot of mobs out of my league (levels L6-L9), with my lack of protection and only an un-amplified Sollomate Opallo. But I did find a 2 deposits, one oil deposit and one Lysterium Stone deposit. They were Minimal (I) and Tiny (II).

During one of the breaks - I was teleported back to the Revival Terminal :-( - I did a little manufacturing, producing 2 Combustors. A  Combustor is one of the parts for vehicles.

I probably should not have done that, but I was curious to the process and in the process the blueprint quality rose to 1.4 :-) I don't know exactly what that will do for me, but I guess it will improve my chance of success and the condition of my manufacturing of Combustors in the future :-)

For now I think I will stick to the production of the F-101 Finder to improve my skills and maybe, just maybe I will get lucky and get some good condition F-101's to auction off :-)

See You out there! ;-)

Eve

No comments:

Post a Comment