Friday 17 June 2011

TP run :-)

I ran into a guy yesterday (name withheld as I haven't asked permission to publish it, yet), called Sloe, who was so kind to give me a lift to several teleports (TP) here on Planet Calypso. He was the nicest guy and I owe him a lot of thanks.

The main goal (for me, atleast) was to get to Twin Peaks, as it seems to be the centre of trade. But he was patient enough to take me to several other places like the teleport in Jason Centre. We also went to TPs in Boreas, Fort Troy, Osere and Athena Space Port, where i am now. I do not know much about these places, but I will in the near future :-)

I now have to explore these new areas for what they can offer in hunting, mining and missions/quests. Especially Twin Peaks needs a closer look for it's trade possibilities on top of the mining and hunting.

See You soon! ;-)

Eve

No comments:

Post a Comment